I think ticket sales were slow because...

Psycho Realm was not in the line up

PR should be included in this event, and put in some more rock in there! You know we all like to get crazy in tha pit!

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Whats with all the tight pants and sagging? shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Whats with all the tight pants and sagging? commented  · 

Nah I dont parade around like an idiot for any team! Burning shit because the Lakers win is not my thing! And not on PR "entourage" ...lol..I have better things to do! And if you notice your the one droping F-bombs here buddy!...one more thing not a cholo!...Im what is called a graffiti artist....!.....

• street art _213 commented  · 

I don't listen to 106 that shit is wack and fuck all that jerking shit !! PR is good but not top billing for a show, their first album was the best bcuz of Duke and without him they are not the same...They are not the best..Listen to some real underground hip hop, ..You must be a wack ass bald head cholo talking shit behind a computer that fuck up our city during the lakers championship and thinking you are part PR entourage ...man grow up !! adios

• reina commented  · 

man! psycho realm is the best!!! they be spittin that real shit that goes on in L.A i aint no dirty cholo from pico union & i listen to them. Thats some bull shit!! but i do agree with more indie bands tho.

• street art _213 commented  · 

Fuck Psycho Realm that group is wack !! the only people that listen to that shit are the ones from dirty ass pico union and all those fake ass cholos that fuck up our city!! Put some real hip hop groups or some indie bands...And horrible promotion from "we the people" put some ganas in it and promote!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base